[image src=”http://www.bcrtherapie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/privacy686.jpg” width=”100%” height=”auto”]
Thank you for visiting BcrTherapie.com. Because we respect your privacy we want you to know what we do to protect it when you visit this site.
BcrTherapie.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any websites to which this site may be linked.
Information Gathered from Visitors
- As is the case with most websites, BcrTherapie.com stores log files on the web server, including details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, your email address, username and other information you may provide voluntarily will be stored on the server.
How We Use the Information
- We use information collected to enhance your experience when using this website to display personalized content.
- We do not sell, rent, lease or in any way share your email address or any other information with any 3rd parties.
- We may send you email to inform you of news regarding our services.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with legal requirements, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions included in any email you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from access to certain features of this website.
- Also, cookies may be used to track your return visits to this website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. That means we will not distribute any personal information collected here to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old.
How to Contact Us